I wish I knew why right-clicking was disabled.
Click and drag to your tab bar
to open in a new tab! :)
JOURNALWEBMISTRESSTAGBOARDLINKAGEOTHERS
boo
Aloha =)
That's a pretty picture, innit?
Journal
Sunday, March 9, 2008@ 10:54 PM
Post 1
I think blogs normally start with an introduction, so here's mine:
My name is Aleysha, but mainly people call me Ally [this didn't happen til last year, I think. I'm still getting used to it]. I'm going to be 16 on the 11th of April. I live in a world of my own and I strongly believe that imaginary friends are good for you. I have a dog, 4 fish and (at the moment) 6 cats.
I'm a student and an amateur singer/songwriter/author/journalist/photographer. I'm in love with music and everything to do with music. I listen to what I like to call "poetic pop" which normal people generally call pop/indie/alternative/adult alternative. Basically, I like songs that really carry emotion and have fantastic lyrics. I love to read, particularly fantasy/horror/sci-fi titles. My current craze is the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I like movies, again particularly fantasy/sci-fi movies but primarily good horror/action movies. I especially love Underworld and Van Helsing - I never get bored of them. Are you starting to see a trend here? *cough*vampires*coughcough*.
I'm going to use this blog for the main thing they were invented for, I guess: self-expression. I'm going to be posting my artwork, photos, songs, song lyrics, poems, articles, short stories, etc. This will most probably end up being mainly a place for me to dump my photos, I think.
Right now, it's puasa month for the Baha'is of the world so I think everyone's trying to stay indoors as much as possible and get out of the sun/heat. Unfortunately, I haven't been holding up very well, throwing up at 7.00am = not fun. I've been spending most of my time stalking Twilight sites and I have to take a moment to turn into a fangirl.
Fangirl moment:
I just read an interview with Peter Facinelli [he plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen, aka. "Smooth Operator", in Twilight the Movie] on TwilightMoms.com and I have to say he's now one of my favourite actors ever! I love the fact that he has a myspace that is updated pretty regularly and I love the way he takes the time to chat with the fans and actually communicate with them, unlike most celebrities. It's so great that he actually seems to enjoy these chats and that he's willing to do another one in character as Carlisle! I also really admire the fact that both him and his wife are still together and happy. Now, with the overwhelming support that Rob Pattinson in this survey on theMovie-Fanatic.com, us Twilighters can only hope that he'll be as obliging.Something that's got me laughing like a maniac is this video someone did on YouTube about the Cullen pictures that Summit Entertainment gave out a few weeks ago. Forks' Next Top Model [Go Team Edward!]
Now I'm going to take a shot at making my own layout/banner and stuff for this page so see ya soon!
M.P.A.Q
Welcome to the Most Probably Asked Questions!.
"So it's not Nobuta Month anymore?" you ask? Well, no. I could decide what month it was going to be. It was almost DGM. It's back, btw :).
"What's up with the dog prints? For New Moon?" NO. Anisa took it while I was out in the park with her and Bee.
"So there isn't a theme this month?" Footprints? XD
I'm still deciding.
"So why not just change your whole layout?" Cause I like this one.
Why change it if I don't have to?
NEWS [JBoyband]
Buzzer Beat [JDrama]
Orthros no Inu [JDrama]
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac [ABOOKIREALLYREALLYWANTGETITFORMEPLEASE]
Ai Ai Gasa - Tegomass [A lovely song :)]
K-chan NEWS [Koyama's Radio Show]
Chocolate cake [A delicious chocolate-flavored desert]