I can't believe it, but I'm giving up my copy of Breaking Dawn for Panic at the Disco! It should be worth it, though... I think. I had to wheedle my way and ask my parents if I could go and now I just feel like a nuisance. I should be happy though, cause I know I deserve it. I've been working hard lately and I understand add math pretty well although physics still eludes me, I've been paying as much attention as I can to my lessons so that I can absorb and catch up on whatever I've been left behind on. And I've been good lately on other counts. I've stopped watching so much anime, I spend less time on the computer unless I have to use it. And Panic is my second favourite band of all time. The Hush Sound is the first, but there is no way in hell that they're coming here this year. Or the next or any time soon that I can see. So Panic would be my favourite band that's coming here nowish. And I'm superbly excited but it hasn't sunk in and it hasn't really got past the fact that I feel troublesome and like a pest. And Breaking Dawn!!! Ahhh!!!!! I was gonna ask for that, but I guess I'll just have to steal it off a friend later. But BREAKING DAWN. I swear, if they kill Edward, I'm going to scream! Then cry.... then have hysterics.... then be really depressed... and have at the very least 3 months of mourning.......... If they kill Jacob, maybe I'll have a week. I'm not really a Team Switzrland kind of girl, but I sympathize with the poor guy.
Sorry for the bad typing, I'm in a rush.
Much love,
Ally