Have you ever felt like you're trying to hold your life in your hands? You can feel everything: the silky softness of comfort, the harsh abrasive surface of pain, the fluffy plush carpet of happiness and the cold emptiness of loneliness and the flaky, translucent veil of success. When you actually take the time to think about it, life is all at once something meaningless and infinitely more precious than anything you could have ever dreamed of. It's the ultimate paradox and hypocrite's dream. To find something so at odds with what we've been led to believe.
I mean, think about it. There are like 9 billion people on earth and every few seconds, someone's being born but at the same time, someone dies. We're kind of like disposable diapers in some ways. I mean, we're made. Then we're filled up with the world then we're disposed of. Then the whole process starts over again. And given the state of the world today, if you're not up to scratch or you're not needed at that moment - *poof*. You're aborted, terminated, rejected, *bam*.
But... we're people. We're capable of a level of conscious thought that no other known living being has surpassed. We have personality, opinions and most of all, choices. Rationale. We can think and we can make a difference. We're just these insanely gifted things and it's mind-bloggling that people don't see how special we really are. And if you go down to a smaller scale, to each living human being, it's crazy how different we are but how similar we are in the end.
Sorry if this bores you, I'm in an appreciative mood.
To get back to reality (a.k.a. my life); I've been trying to draw and I think I've been doing pretty well. I drew Hikaru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club yesterday. I've found that the easiest images to draw are paused bits of the anime. If I can scan the images in, I'll put them up :).
That's all I've got to rant about for now.
TTFN