ZOMGZ PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!!!
Gosh, they were awesomer than awesome. It's like.... GOD!!!!! Brendon was so good, it was scary. He sounded like he was on the CD, only better. But the crowd was really stupid. They didn't care, they just pushed and pushed us until Allison, Tracy and I fell down. Thankfully some really nice guys pulled us up. It was so crazy! I wish people just stopped pushing and let things be. It was awesome though. Ryan couldn't sing, so that was a big disappointment. He's got a sore throat or something cause he said he was sick but... he was so pretty.
One thing that really struck me was how honest, down-to-earth and how genuinely happy they seemed to be when they played. It was awesome to see Ryan's jaw drop when the crowd started singing But It's Better If You Do (if I'm not mistaken) then he suddenly remembered he should be playing and he snapped it shut and continued. Brendon look sooooo genuinely happy. And Jon was so pleasantly surprised. He said "you guys are so fun!" and he sounded so excited that we were. I loved making them happy, it's like they traded a full arena for half an arena of true blue fans. And I think that's a perfect trade-off.
Aanyways, I thought it was awesome beyond awesome. It was just... crazy amazing. Unfortunately, I think I've lost my voice.