The age you'll be on your next birthday:
LOL, SO not kidding (seventeen, btw).
A place you'd like to travel: Greece
Your favourite place: My room, the kitchen, the bathroom, in corners

(boy not included)

(zomgz, check out the ceiling)
Favourite food: Pasta

Favourite pet: Cats
Favourite colour combination: White, light blue
Your favourite piece of clothing:
All-time favourite song: Traffic in the Sky - Jack Johnson
Favourite tv show: Ouran <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://anime.mikomi.org/images/sized/400/600/1329.jpg">

"KYAAAA, KYOUYATAMAKIKAORU!!!!" *flames of moe*
Name of your significant other: Only squishyballs have my heart....
Where you live: Bandar Utama

I can see this directly outside my window.... :|
Your first job: Older sister
Your dream job: Travel show host
A bad habit you have: Procrastinating
One thing you'd like to do before you die: really matter
On a separate note:
And I'm losing grip again
I was hanging by my teeth
Now I'm hanging by a thread
I'm fraying at the edges
Don't leave me now
Don't let me fall
Just a little scribble, don't mind me.