I wish I knew why right-clicking was disabled.
Click and drag to your tab bar
to open in a new tab! :)
JOURNALWEBMISTRESSTAGBOARDLINKAGEOTHERS
boo
Aloha =)
That's a pretty picture, innit?
Journal
Thursday, September 4, 2008@ 6:01 AM
Ally is Officially Hating the World
Congratulations. You have now pwned another person for your "i hate u" list.
M.P.A.Q
Welcome to the Most Probably Asked Questions!.
"So it's not Nobuta Month anymore?" you ask? Well, no. I could decide what month it was going to be. It was almost DGM. It's back, btw :).
"What's up with the dog prints? For New Moon?" NO. Anisa took it while I was out in the park with her and Bee.
"So there isn't a theme this month?" Footprints? XD
I'm still deciding.
"So why not just change your whole layout?" Cause I like this one.
Why change it if I don't have to?
NEWS [JBoyband]
Buzzer Beat [JDrama]
Orthros no Inu [JDrama]
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac [ABOOKIREALLYREALLYWANTGETITFORMEPLEASE]
Ai Ai Gasa - Tegomass [A lovely song :)]
K-chan NEWS [Koyama's Radio Show]
Chocolate cake [A delicious chocolate-flavored desert]