And today was a day just like any other...Well, I feel like I've finally got my life back on a proper track. I've finished all my homework, done all my work and I'm halfway through writing a new fanfic. Shirin's proved to be one of the best "anime-people" I've met so far. She's told me about this comic festival called Comic Fiesta on December 21st and 22nd. I'm really excited about it cause I want a Kuma-chan soooooo bad!
Kuma-chan ---->>>

Plus, i want to talk to some cosplayers. I wonder what they're really thinking and (crosses fingers) there might be some really hot Zero Kiryuu/Gwendal von Walde/Kaoru Hitachiin/Kyouya Ootori/Tamaki Suoh cosplayer(s).
Aaanyway, back to non-fandom reality, I feel pretty good, but pretty down too. I got my eyebrows threaded on thursday and suddenly everyone's telling me I'm awfully pretty. Is that all it takes? Being a little more superficial and bothering to get my eyebrows done? Aren't I good enough being normal, plain old me? I almost prefer the people who didn't notice, but this is just me lashing out from being embarassed and alittle afriad of myself.
I'm on a sugar high, can you tell?