Okay everyone, here's the deal. MasterMind (yeah, as in the tuition centre) is having auditions for people to play at their prom. If you win (I'm assuming this means being picked as the best performance of the night) you get Rm300 and an iPhone. I'm in it for the iPhone, but there are a couple of things I'm worried about. Namely:
a) The auditions are 2 weeks away from my end of year exams *grimace* and i promised to try and do better on these. I don't really think it'll be a factor in any reduction to my marks, I'm just not sure if I should risk it anyway.
b) I still don't have the complete details for the performance and I'm SO not willing to pay for something I have a nagging feeling I'll fail at.
c) I have a nagging feeling I won't get in. I've never performed except with the Bedroom Musician Series which is a platform where people go, knowing that they're going to hear amateur musicians so they're willing to forgive a slight slide in quality. But if they're looking for a REAL musician, I don't know... I don't think I'd be able to cut it.
Somebody, anybody HELP!!!