A lost of people say the worst part about being a teenager is high school. They're wrong. The worst part about being a teenager is hormones, mood swings and being in love. Today was... worrying. Everything's starting to catch up to me.
I've got a ton of bio work to do then I have to draw a lot for Chemistry, which will probably keep me up til 11.00pm unless this bout of coughing turns into a full-out cold, in which case I could use the break from school to catch up to my work. I SHOULD be doing my Bio project now, but I can't bring myself to do it for long stretches of time. I've just got a lot on my mind today.
Derek asked me to sing with him for the Mastermind thing and I turned him down. I feel kind of bad about it, but I just don't think we'd gel. I'm still looking for a song to sing that'll make an impact. A lot of people think the first choice should be Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. It's my first choice too, but I've already done it in school and it's kind of like becoming my signature song. I want something new and fresh. It's just a case of finding the right one. Derek wanted to sing Lucky by (the one and only auditory chocolate sundae) Jason Mraz and (of all people, honestly) Colbie Callait and I'd love to do that if I had someone to sing it with. If only Matt were here...
And the world just seems to enjoy caving in on me, have a mentioned that before? Gosh, I HATE hormones.