That's right folks, this place is temporarily under renovation (aka. I need my Twilight and I'll get back to this when I figure out how to work that darn Widget!).
BTW, while you're all waiting (I'm sure...):
VK Guilty is OUT!!!! Well, the RAW ones anyway. Would you believe it if I told you I spent half an hour watching it in Japanese without the subtitles? AND they cut the almost-kiss short. From like 5 pages in the manga, it's suddenly a 3 second "Oh, nothing, nevermind, I'm sorry." なぜ私をこうすれば、あなた愚かな芸術家か生産者または脚本家苦しめるまたはものは何でも??!!!!! And I love the new
opening song even though I don't really like the new opening video. Anyways, that's a link to it on YouTube.
Robin Hood Season 3 is being pushed to 2009 and Jonas Armstrong is leaving the series... I can hear the crickets now.... How are they going to continue the series without Marian AND Robin? I don't know. I'm thinking they're going to do the whole "WE are Robin Hood" thing. Which would frankly, be stupid.
D. Gray-Man has got to be one of the best animes I've seen since I started watching KKM, which is saying a lot. This series ROCKS. There's a long exposition in the first few episodes, but it's GREAT once you get over the fact that his weapon is a freakishly long arm.
On a personal note:
I'm starting to freak out for the exams. And tension between myself and some certain people *coughcough* isn't helping much. Especially when they decide not to talk to me. But it does give me great material for fanfic-ing. Yeah, whatever I don't care what you say about that, I'm sugar high, can't you tell? By the way, there's this AWESOME video that everyone who knows 2 cents about Death Note HAS to check out:
DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS. Ferreal.Oh oh, and this too:
PATRICK IS L!PS. R-Pattz:
