Kp's been bugging me to blog so here I am :P. Hi KP!!!
Aaanyways, exams.... need I say more? Honestly, these past few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind. First I had my Physics exam which I told myself I was going to forget about cause I wanted to focus on Bio and Chem. Then suddenly, I found myself not wanting to give up. Like seriously not wanting to give up. It was strange, it felt like I was disappointing myself, which normally wouldn't happen. I used to be the kind of person who could tell myself not to care about something but now things are just happening and it's getting strange. Aaanyways, I wound up crash-course revision for that and I just wound up getting nothing done. I'd started both Bio and Chemistry earlier but it looks like both aren't going too well either cause none of the chapters I focused on came out!
And Add Math... I failed for the 3rd time this year. And I really went all out for this one. I did all the SPM highlight questions in my revision book and I still didn't get anything done. Overall, it feels like my studies are just hitting a rutt. I don't feel like I can learn anything more from school and that's a serious problem.
On the other hand, I feel like every other sector of my life is starting to take off. I've been writing (fanfics, don't blame me, I know you asked!) and most of all I've been getting involved in activities for the Baha'i Faith. I just realized that I get so... fulfilled, for the lack of a better word, when I teach the children's class. And I can't wait for the courses over the holiday that will let me be fully qualified to teach them :D.
I've just got so much to talk about, but to summarize my mood right now, READ HANA KIMI, I FEEL LIKE NAKATSU!!! Not literally, but the same degree of confusion, lol.