Yooo, I needed a place to spazz about my manga madness so woo :).
Everyone should totally check out Hana Kimi. It's short for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Which means "For You In Full Blossom", but titles aside, it's awesome! It's about this girl named Mizuki Ashiya who transfers to this all-boy's school to meet a high jumper named Sano Izumi. She has to hide her gender, but Sano finds out and she doesn't know he knows. The only people who she thinks knows are her brother (who happened to visit and find out cause she hadn't told him she had transfered to a school in Japan, let alone an all boys' school), the super hot gay school doctor Hokuto Umeda and Umeda's sister Io Nanba. Anyways, it's too much to type about but it's really awesome! I think even guys would enjoy it.
I'm halfway through chapter 65 of Ouran High School Host Club. And I finally watched up to episode 49 of D. Grayman and I'm up to about chapter 48 of the manga. It's awesome! And I'm loading up episode 5 of Vampire Knight Guilty as we speak. I'm so excited :D.
And I've been writing like crazy, you wouldn't believe it. Aaanyways, I guess you can tell: HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGUN!!