Yes, this is going to be regular feature on ally.undefined.
Doesn't that sound so.... official? Eww.
Aanyway, it's D.Gray-man tribute month :D:D Yay!!!
To bring it back to the real world....:
School's just started again, which feels kinda strange. I feel like I actually want to work now :|. Like I actually want to do my work and feel like I've finished it. I don't know if this is some weird "turning over a new leaf" thing or if it's just me being me (a.k.a weird).
I'm soooo confused about what clubs to join this year! I mean, seriously. If I join Choir, I'll be pretty much guaranteed President's post because Tracy's going to join the Music Club and since I'm Vice, I'll just be promoted, but it doesn't feel right. For one thing, I know that the Choir club is a dead end and I feel kinda... icky for just joining it to get the post. Plus, if I have to pay to be doing half the work of training the altos in the choir club AGAIN, I think I just might burst.
If I join the Japanese Club, I'll learn something new (a new language) but I won't have a post. I know I've already got a pretty good cocurricular record from last year (debates, choir and netball posts) but I don't know if I have to work as hard as I did last year so that I can get enough cocurricular involvement to stave off NS and get into a college, preferrably with a scholarship.
Bleh, anyways, I have a chocolate sundae waiting downstairs. Ciao bella.
PS. THANKS FOR HELPING WITH EVERYTHING DEBBIE :D