I'm not usually into m/m fanfiction, but this one is hillarious, it has some of the best insults/conversation/ideas ever! It's Kanda and Allen, by the way. You should be able to guess which one's the katana-weilding samurai.
"Oi, Sprout.""What, moron?""Today's that damn party.""Party?"
"Yeah, stupid. Lavi and Lenalee's engagement party. It's at 6.00 tonight. Even I knew that. I always thought that Rabbit was gay as the ****ing rainbow.... and Lenalee always seemed to have a thing for plants like you.""Why don't you go stuff a sock in your mouth and choke?"And my all-time favourite:
"You can count on me FAG-anda.""Shut it, Chlorophyll."It rocks, if you want to, you can read all of it
here. Be warned though, may not be entirely appropriate for kiddos.
On to other news:
We are getting
too much homework. Waaaayyyy too much. It's riddiculous. Who writes reports on the first week back to school? Why do we have to finish a whole chapter of Maths in a week? It's crazy. Plus, the cocurricular stuff is starting out this week and it's NOT cool. Really not cool. We have like 3 hours a day to do all of our homework, if you subtract eating/sleeping/school/tuition/baths/American Idol. Which is waaayyyy too little. Seriously.
On a happier note:
CNY (a.k.a. Money Day) IS ALMOST HERE. I really can't wait, it's always so much fun. Plus, this year, I know exactly what I'm going to do with my cash, aside from buying all my birthday presents in advance:
MY MUM SAYS I CAN GO FOR JASON MRAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life is now complete :)