Tagged by KP :P
I tag...1- Debbielola-sensei
2-KP
Wait... who else reads my blog? :P
(The next few people are tembak-ed)
3- Tracy
4- Timo
5- Kah Jun
6- Zack
7- Elizabeth
8- Sherrane
9- Hui Qian
10- Justine
How do you know 1(Debbielola-sensei)?Form 3. We both knew an egotistical, masochistic idiot with narcissistic tendancies named JON HO
What would you do if you never meet 2(KP)?Probably would've gone mad in Form 3. Nobody else was willing to sing whiny rock songs at the top of their voices :P.
What would you do if 3(Tracy) & 4(Timo) dated you?3: :| Life's complicated enough as it is! (You know I love you Trace, but you'd SO agree).
4: Timo? He wouldn't be able to stand me and I wouldn't be able to stand him. So... armageddon, maybe?
Do you think 7(Lizzie) is attractive?She's very pretty, but I'm not into that kinda thing :)
Do you know anything about 8(Sherrane)’s family?
I know she has a little brother and a little sister and now she has my used-to-be kitten too :)
What language does 2(KP) speaks?Manglish. Hellzyeah.
Who is 3(Tracy) going out with?Well, she wishes it was Edward Cullen, but.... ;) (I've got him locked up in a supersecretboxthatnobodyshouldknowaboutwinkwinkcoughcoughididn'tsayanything)
How old is 4(Timo)?16, gonna be 17 in March
When was the last time you talked to 5(Kah Jun)?Thursday. We switched places so I could sit with sensei.
Who is 6(Zack)'s favourite singer?Uhmm.... Anberlin? Wait, that's a band. Well, I'm guessing it's his favourite band. Either that or Linkin Park. Actually, can we skip this question?
Would you date number 7(Lizzie)?
Sorry, dear. A certain Exorcist with a chokuto has my heart <3 ;).
What is number 9 (Hui Qian) last name?
Liang
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1(Debbielola-sensei)?Nope, she's married to KP :P.
Which school does 2(KP) go to?same as me, I guess.
Ally News
TO ALL D.GRAY-MAN LOVERS:
Here is a bit of info about regarding Katsura Hoshino, the author of D.Gray-man; she has been suffering from a wrist injury but has recovered quite a bit. Many people have sent in emails to us to confirm the report that she will be returning in April.Thank God it was just a wrist injury! May the Force be with you Katsura Hoshino-sensei!