There are so many things I want to draw all the time, but I've been so... moodless, I guess? The only thing I've managed to draw up is a Nathan Hale based on what I see of the Wikipedia description of him. I kinda like it though and even though I planned to give it to Debbie, I kinda want to keep it now :P.
What I really want to draw is glomping :D. I want to draw myself glomping Kanda, I can see his expression soooo clearly. But I can't draw neither him nor me perfectly, or at least so I can like it, so I've put it on hold, temporarily. I think the next one I'm going to draw is me glomping Umeda, cause I think he so rocks. It's going to be HELL to try and get the Hana Kimi style across with the way I draw, though, so I'm not really looking forward to it.
I really need to start watching all the anime I have. Every time I start, something stops me or I just go on for absolute hours. And the worst part is that the good ones make it feel like you haven't watched anything at all after like 4 episodes. It's so frustrating.
I also should get a move on my fanfiction. I write loads of stuff by hand but I never get round to putting it into computer. I think that's mostly because I end up watching anime or reading a manga or updating this blog.
I need to start writing songs again, too. I barely touch my guitar nowadays. There's just so little time to do everything. School takes up a whole huge chunk of it then tuition is a headache because of the timing and now with JY and everything in between, it's getting so hectic! I never have time to do anything anymore. I think it's giving me issues. I get so worked up when I can't finish something because I'm tired or I have to do something else. But at the same time, I get so frustrated with I have nothing to do. Am I turning into a workaholic?
Bleh, enough talking.
Allyxo