HAPPY BIRTHDAY KP~! If only Playhouse Disney were taped and put on YouTube. If you still remember this song...."If today is your birthday, it's a very special day for you :DIf today is your birthday, there are lots of special things to do!If today is your birthday, here's a birthday cake to say:HAPPY BIR- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"1. Ally has officially realized that she only has 17 weeks left to SPM. And hence, she has made herself a timetable. Of which she is rather proud. And is going to formally start it next Monday. Yay!
2. Bee, you were right. Nishikido Ryo does have the awesomest smile on earth. (Go Yellow Ranger!)
3. Daniel Henney (if I spelt his name right) is in X-Men: Origins. Yet another good reason to watch the movie.
4. Marry Me has got to be one of the best comics I've ever read. Hands down. It's even better than No Pink Ponies! Everybody go Google it!
5. George Sampson (last year's Britain's Got Talent Winner) is awesome. I just watched his performance in the finals and all I could say was... wow. I've never seen anyone move that way and move so well to a remix of one of my favourite songs.
Things for you to YouTube:
1.
Nishikido Ryo2.
George Sampson's performance on the finals of Britain's Got Talent.