It's one of those days when I should most certainly be doing something worthwhile, but I can't really be bothered to do so. I miss knowing, or at least pretending that I know everything. It works a lot better than this half-guessing and hoping things work.
And don't you just hate it when you can't fix something? I normally deal with the problem simply by not dealing with it, but it gets harder when it involves people. Like you wonder why you're even there. You should be more than just a vent to let off some steam and you should be able to get them to at least listen and think about what you're telling them. Maybe it's a different point of view or something. But whatever, I refuse to worry anymore.
I should start putting a vision board into physical realization. It only exists in my head at the moment.
Ah well, my two cents for the day.