Let's Cause A Scene, Clap Your Hands and Stomp Your Feet or Something...
KDU Debates were today and yesterday. Overall, they were pretty fun and we're (me, Zack, Jason and Peter) pretty cool with it cause it was the farthest we've ever gotten in a debate. We made it to the Semi-Finals where we lost to Sri KDU. They had a good argument and it was our first loss of the competition so it wasn't THAT bad.
Plus, the highlight of the competition:
WE BEAT DJIn thy face, o high and mighty DJ people (Sorry, no offence meant to DJ-ans. It's just so cool that we won against a team we were petrified of).
The bad part:
We lost to Sri KDU, which then went on to win the finals. I'm kind of glad they won, which means we didn't lose to some lame team, cause they beat DJ too, in the end.
And right now, I am so mentally exhausted I'm almost braindead. All I've been listening to are instrumentals and the VK Oyasumi cds cause my brain can't take in anymore words I can actually understand. The CDs are awesome, by the way.
[Warning, Fangirly Content]
Imagine 20 minutes of Zero/Kain/Shiki/Kaname/Ichijou/Aidou talking you to sleep. Think about it. Seriously.
[End of Fangirly Content]
Okay, I'm going to shut up now. Why? Becuase...
KP: and bm, she just explained about KerusiMe: What chair?