I wonder if we get to choose what gender we want to be before we're born. I mean, who in their right mind would choose to be female? They would be subjecting themselves to mood swings, periods, cramps, hot flashes, an over-active imagination, pregnancy, bloating, water retention, and a constant need to be thin.
On the other hand, they also get to be preggers and feel another human life being created :). They get to be lavished on because some men actually think they're borderline pretty and act with grace, decorum and the proper respect for them. Women also get to put on pretty clothes and wear nice smelling perfume and be the subjects of inspiration for many an artist.
What brought on this rant? My ovaries are waging a war with my uterus and I'm finally bothering to finish Vampire Knight Guilty. Why am I so free? BECAUSE I DROPPED ADD MATHS. Seriously, that subject alone takes up 40-60% of your overall homework.
I'm also starting to feel old. To think I'm turning 17 in a week and soon, I'll be out of those ghastly blue pinafores forever! But I've had to start thinking of colleges and I'm totally confused as to where to go. I want to go to either HELP or now, KDU because they seem to be pretty happening places. I don't want to go to Taylor's cause it seemed so dead the last time I went there. HELP is the number one in KL for Law but KDU might be less costly. So... price > quality? Or should I look for other options?
I need a vacation.