If anyone's noticed me smiling randomly to myself lately, these videos are probably why:
First off: A D.GRAY-MAN DANCEOFF. That's not Caramelldansen, thank God. This one's actually pretty cool. It's supposed to be a parody of some Rusk commercial (Rusks, maybe? But isn't this ad just a little bit too cool for baby food?). All I can say is.... Kanda is rolling in his ink and paper prison... (wanted to say grave, but I am refusing to think of Kanda dying in the hopes that the Law of Attraction actually works :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhEDsGKdqQ&feature=related
And looooooook, there's a Death Note one too! (LOL, a flat Misa). FYI, it starts out with Light (or Raito, or however you wanna spell his name), then it's Matsuda, Mello, Misa, L (whose hair is the awesomeness) and Near.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3w-A0EjhY&feature=related
Next, I can't stop thinking about the tune this guy is singing and it's so hillarious, I can't help but giggle at it every now and again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KpYZCI2ZyU&feature=PlayList&p=93AA3455D1DAEEE0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=106
This is what happens when tuition gets cancelled twice in a week.