American Idol spoilers if it's not 6pm yet.
ADAM, KRIS and MATT in the bottom three of American Idol! Can you believe it? Seriously, I'm starting to think AI is rigged.
In other news:
I think j-webs and Japanese celebrities are awesome. Which I've been telling quite a few of you recently. I mean, how many celebs would write blogs then have them sent to their fan's handphones
declaring openly that it's them. It's an absolutely incredible idea. It's like putting yourself out there and really developing a close relationship with the fans. It's just amazing because if you're the celebrity and you meet a fan on the street, you can talk to them as if you've known them for years. That kind of relationship just seems to amazing to me. Kudos to Japanese celebs!
This is a site that translates most of JE (Johnny's Entertainment)'s boys' j-webs.
If you're bored and in the mood for something funny/entertaining, check out Wagahai wa Shige de aru, which is the j-web of Shigeaki Kato from NEWS. If you want something vaguely funny and mostly cryptic, read Nishikido Ryo's posts under NEWS and Kanjani 8. It's like novel reading and Nishikido is really poetic, which was unexpected, but yeah, it's fun :).
Besides that, Dreamers! Have you read
the special Knowltons comic strip dedicated to dear old Mrs. K? It's absolutely awesome and I think it's really special. I just wish I knew what Thom was saying, don't you? ;)
Oh yeah, and all 5B people, PLEASE HELP TIMO OUT, HE'S DOING AN AWESOME JOB WITH THE SENIOR PAGE SO PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR HIM!