Track 1 - Daite, daite, daite, Senorita!I've been listening to what I think is some pretty weird (if you haven't been hanging out with me for the past... 2 months or so, haha) songs lately, but there has been one song that's been stuck in my head a LOT. Daite Senorita by Yamashita Tomohisa of NEWS.Well, it's a Japanese song and I had been listening to it for a while without lyrics. Then I found out roughly what they were and all I could think was: ":/ gangster song".And true enough, it IS! (clicky to watch video, wait, on second thought, don't) Dear God, I didn't think it'd be that bad! But he's actually singing (and eating, for some bezarre reason) like a gangster, complete with a bruise (or at least it looks like a bruise) on his lip. It was so annoying. I watched the video the whole time, itching to wipe it off. It looked so out-of-place and horrible. Like he forgot to wipe after eating chocolate of something, it was like "ARGH!". The random fighting was so weird too! How do you have guys bashing each other up in the video clip for a song with lyrics like:"Hold me, hold me, hold me, SenoritaCloser, closer, closer, don't let me go"?Conclusion:A really, really catchy song that's guaranteed to be stuck in your head with video that's most likely to kill your braincells unless you're a serious Yamapi fan, in which case, have at it.Track 2 - Summertime by NEWSThis is probably my favourite NEWS song ever. It's got a pretty simple melody and everything, but I think it's the best divided (in terms of singing parts) and the best produced (in terms of mixing and arrangement). The lyrics are also easy to catch so I find myself singing along to it every time I hear it. It really, truly is what the title says it is. It's a happy, cheerful song about Summertime which, quite simply, is what it is. The video is so cute too! It's basically NEWS and their silliness in Hawaii. Track 3 - Lovers in JapanThis is a loooovelyy song by Coldplay. It's just like all of their other music: more emotion-driven than lyrically or musically driven, although it is by no means lacking in either department. It's just one of those songs that makes you want to get up and do something useful or meaningful. Just like In My Place, Clocks and Shiver, it makes me want to make something, to create to exist more... fully in this world. It's a strange feeling to try and put down, but when they talk about soul music, nothing is more moving than Coldplay. That's Ally's playlist for now :).