I just realized while reading Honey Hunt that I hate the main characters so much. The main girl, Yura is in love with this boy called Q-Ta who (as if the name wasn't stupid enough) at first seemed to like her only because of the fact that her father is his favourite musician ever.
Personally, if it came down to either him or her 30-something year old manager (who is like... 20 years older than her or something) then I'd prefer that she end up with the manager.
Now, if it's between that stupid Q-Tip and his brother Haruka (who happens to be a fictional Johnny's boy! Squee!) then it should be his brother 10000000000%, hands down. Fo' sho'.
Now I'm starting to get seriously annoyed with her because she's going against her manager's wishes and getting involved with the stupid, acts-like-a-member-of-a-boy-band-but-is-supposed-to-be-an-indie-musician-stupid-goodie-two-shoes twin. Bring back Haruka Minamitani, I say!
That's my rant for the day.
Oh, and have I mentioned how awesome I think it is that everyone seems to be making a big deal of our class page this year? :) Go Timo-sensei!