I think every once in a while now, I'm going to start trying to practice a virtue in particular every week.
"Kindness" Kindness: it's easy to say it and/or write it, but when one asks what exactly is principle behind kindness, it's really hard to answer ne
I think there are different kinds of kindness.The kindness of helping others.The kindness of paying attention to other's needs.Occasionally, there's also the kindess of lying to the ones you don't want to hurt…. …… Once we start talking about the types of kindness, there's no end ne.But all these types of kindness have one similarity and that is they all have the power to warm one's heart
It's fantastic ne.But there are also times when kindness disappears.People who laugh at others when they are in a fight, or feeling down.People who lose even the smallest fragments of their kindness when they get too carried away, unable to see the things around them.Peole who seek revenge.But of course, because we are human beings, when things like that happen to us, we probably will feel really confused and we don't know what to do. I am like that too. People who can stay calm in such occasions are very strong ne.It would be cool if I can become a person like them (^^)v Recently, I've seen many people who get mad very easily, so I thought to myself that I will not become one of them
I should appreciate myself just for being able to be aware of such a thing.Will I be able to become the person I want to by living with appreciation/gratitude for myself? Ahh..there's still a long way to goI need to work hard to become the ideal person I want to be ne
So, I will try my best to become that great person
Thanks for reading this long entryFrom Tegoshi Yuya's blog on Binan no Nikki, translated by Shinn. Apologies to Shinn, I fixed the English in some small places where they wouldn't affect the sentences.
In other news:
- D.Gray-man is most probably on a very long hiatus again because Hoshino-sensei has fallen ill again. Please do get better soon!
- Timo has done/is doing an awesome job! Ganbatte!
- The "animethingat1u" was stupid. I went there looking for a convention, found a small tiny booth with no good artbooks and wound up watching a gaagoo kids fashion show and reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard instead.
- I realize that I'm having a pretty violent phase of PMS and MS. And chocolate, for once, is not helping.
- It's not even 11 and I'm already sleepy.
Minna, oyasuminasai.