Oh... My... GOD 2
It's a DISCO SONG about (get ready for it) BLOOD TYPES.
*facepalm*
I never cease to be amazed by the J-Pop phenomenon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhnuU569rM
What is UP with their hair, by the way? The only people who look semi-normal are Yamapi and Shige and Ryo only looks good cause he has a hat on. And the real music video makes my head spin, plus all of them look like someone took a lawnmower to their hair except Yamapi (who looks seriously girly with the long hair), Tegoshi-chan (who already looks like a girl anyway and spends like 50% of the video staring at himself in a mirror and fixing his haid) and Shige (who looks kinda girly too).
Ally's (not entirely valid) verdict:
BRING BACK THE HAIR FROM THE N.E.W.S. DVD IMMEDIATELY! Except for Yamapi and Shige. I think long hair looks good on them. But seriously, the rest of you: GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AGAIN AND KEEP THE COLOURS THEY USED TO BE. IMMEDIATELY.
This is akin to the Jo-Fro disaster of Fall Out Boy (boardie say WHAT?). And I'm not kidding.
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I just need to vent my fangirly frustration!
In other news:
Ally has started Walking the Straight Path with her Junior Youth, finished most of her Tugasan Harian and feels rather accomplished :).