Sorry for the overly philosophical stuff, but I'm just in an introspective mood. If you're awfully happy and I snap at you, sorry. I just can't handle too much happy right now.
I've come to that point again where I get off the high and get into the low and start writing/creating again so bear with me for a while.
I'm starting to feel trapped again. How do you tell someone you normally don't mind that they're starting to bother you? How do you contain it? And how to you bridge a relationship that's already... stained by so much non-communication? And how do you smile on a day when all of that happens and the one thing you were hoping never to see on a day like this crops up?
"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy... Ow! Bad Squishy, bad Squishy."