Exams are coming up!!
And SPM hasn't really hit me yet. I'm actually starting to worry about it, but if I think about it, I do study pretty often, I guess I just have a lot of time left over :/.
My virtue this weeks is going to be patience.
I think I'm mostly a pretty patient person, but I'd like to be more patient when I'm annoyed so that I can learn to control my temper better. I tend to be the kind of person whose day gets thrown off completely by one small thing. In the same way, my day can be turned totally up again by something so inconsequential to the person who's done it that they normally don't even know. So maybe the virtue I'm looking for is tolerance or gratitude or something like that. Whatever it is, I'm choosing to call it patience.
Video of the Day:
VERY early NEWS video (so early that there's actually this dude I don't recognize there who's not Uchi or Kusano)PS. Look out for Tegoshi's answers! He's so mercurial, in the N.E.W.S dvd, he was this little angel. In the Pacific DVD he was this little whacko tagging along with Koyama and Shige. In the latest interviews, he's a prankster. Ally will endeavour to figure him out.