Anyone out there love jazz?
Smileis a song by (amazingly, surprisingly) a guy from Super Junior :|. Kyuhyun (if that's how it's spelled, or maybe split up -Kyu Hyun). He's got such a looovely voice. I melted just listening to this, that's how awesome it is. I didn't even know what the lyrics meant but it didn't matter.
This is a duet of him with some other girl singing White ChristmasThe girl kinda ruined it though... it would've been better with just him. It's not a super-fantastic performance, but what surprised me was his range! Just listen to the first set of harmonies he did with her! I didn't think he could've hit a note that high with the kind of voice he has.
Charice and Kyuhyun singing a Whole New WorldThis is awesome for a surprise performance! And for once, the girl doesn't disappoint. I mean, it's Charice Pempengco, that Phillipino girl who was on Oprah. And surprisingly, he wasn't like... drowned out by her voice or anything, it was actually perfectly matched.
- adds item # 35 on list of things to do before 30: "Sing with Kyunhyun from Super Junior and take Hui Qian along"-