Hon Yu is blogging again! Yippee!
You know, every once in a while, I start to wonder what it would be like if you could be like those people in Inkheart, you know? Read whatever you want and it comes true.
Imagine if we could read The Dreamer, Bee! Reading Nathan Hale to life would be awesome.
"Umm, Miss Deborah-"
"Debbie."
"Debbie, allow me." -Nathan pulls open the door-
"Thank you :D." -Debbie looks at Ally and makes an incoherent noise akin to a scream- "Oh my God!"
Imagine reading Wicca and bringing Hunter to life, KP :P. If I don't kidnap him first, lol.
"You can't go out there, it's not safe."
"Oh... o..kay?" -KP turns around to look at Ally and mimes screaming "OH MY GOD!"
Oh, I could just imagine reading The Immortals series and bringing Numair to life <3.
"So I just close my eyes and meditate like this?"
"Exactly, Magelet."
"Uhmmm, one moment."
"Mmhmm."
-Ally runs outside and screams at the whole world: "OH MY GOD!"
Video of the day:
Yamapi about to say "Oh my God!" [a.k.a ProDai Bloopers]