For anyone interested:
Ouran High School Host Club is coming to an end! MAJOR SPOILERS LISTED BELOW, IF YOU WOULD RATHER READ THEM YOURSELF, CLICK HERE.In the latest two chapters, there are a few important things a-happening.
Firstly:

That's right! Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai are finally graduating! It's a bit crazy to think they've gone through about 4 or 5 springs without graduating (due to Ouran's messy timeline) but anyway, they're finally going!
And then, the next thing you know, Mori challenges Honey to a duel and, big surprise, Mori wins (but not by tackling him or anything, but by putting him out of bounds).
And why did Mori challenge Honey to a duel? He had this on his mind...

And so, in chapter 72, they finally graduate. But thankfully, they're coming back to the Host Club to visit pretty often (much to Tamaki's joy). And also in chapter 72, Tamaki and Haruhi have their first kiss. Well, accidental kiss, but it was bound to happen some time or other [poor Hikaru, was anyone else holding out a candle for Haruhi/Hikaru?] And then, to leave it at an even bigger cliff-hanger, it ends on the last day of school with Tamaki's grandmother agreeing to let Tamaki into the Suoh first mansion with the ominous narrator's note:
"Even though in April they would meet for a new semester, the doors of the 3rd Music Room wouldn't open."
It was bound to happen some time or other, but I can't help feeling a little sad. Kyouya, Hikaru and Kaoru are getting less and less panels as it goes along and I want them all to have their little ends tied up too! And where is Hikaru's fighting spirit?!
-sigh-
In other news, we're meeting with Juan (my old animator for my Junior Youth group, basically, he used to teach us like how I'm teaching the kids in Mentari even Sunday) on Saturday and I can't wait! I wonder what we're going to talk about though... it's been a pretty long time!
EDIT:
How could I have forgotten?!
Credits: 3rd Music Room Scanlations and Omari's Sister Scanlations and Debbie darling for pointing out Chapter 72 on mangafox <3