Okay, so I was on YouTube
[because I was TOTALLY not looking up SuJu's cover of Gee just cause Kyuhyun was in it] and I found this.
Dancing Inmates in the Phillipines doing Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Dance I was like... whoa, seriously? They look like they're having so much fun! They also did:
Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaireand
Thriller as a Tribute to MJI think the government of the Phillipines ROCKS for allowing the inmates to do something like that! Talk about being productive! It's amazing that they're doing something like this, making people happy.
Oh, and we got the sugar glider. It's name is Stripes which is cute, but unimaginative. We're most probably only keeping it for a week, but I wanna name it Wagahai. Or Fred. Or Schnitzel! [Hey, it's not as bad as Antonio Inno P!] But I guess Stripes is not too bad. It's so cute and it's sleeping in my room!
I hope he doesn't mind me listening to Kesenai as I fall asleep :P