The BadMy cat, Mia (the Persian with the angry eyes) died today.
I just can't quite grasp it somehow. I'm sorry for being weird at school today and everything, everyone. I was trying really hard not to cry, which might sound stupid, but yeah.
I always complained that she was such a stupid cat, but really she was the most affectionate and adorable of all the animals living in my house. She even learned to sit on command, which is pretty darn remarkable for a cat. I miss her a lot and it's still difficult to really realize she's gone.
And I'm still wondering how long it takes for mail to get here from America.
The GoodFirst:
We'll be getting a sugar glider for a week, I think :). I'm so excited, I've thought they were awesome ever since I first held one at the reptile expo in 1Utama. I'm so glad we're getting to try and keep one. His name is Stripes and he's going to be living in my bedroom :). He's about 6 inches long and he's nocturnal.
I can't wait to meet him this weekend :).
Second:
I made my first real attempt at drawing someone :)
I had to pick someone easy so I picked him:
Shigeaki Kato



What do you think? It's probably terrible but I'm quite pleased with myself for making an attempt. I couldn't find a picture of him from that particular angle so I don't know if the pictures really help.
Can you tell I'm nervous?
Third:
I watched episode one of Yamapi's new Buzzer Beat drama and it was really quite enjoyable :). Although I kinda watched it in small pieces over a long period of time, it was still enjoyable. It's not entirely my kind of thing, but I love Riko, the main female lead. She's a klutzy violinist with a passion for music and she seems like a really wonderful person.
I think I'm really quite lucky that so much good is coming with the bad.