I'm actually studying properly, but I still feel so unsatisfied with myself. Grr...
Maybe it's because I'm only halfway through my Dreamer fanart contest entry?
Oh, and I want apple pie. I haven't had one in what, 10 years or something? I'm sick of apple crumble, I want to try pie next.
PS.
Videos of the day:
Another one of those epic Japanese gameshows I wanna be on, hosted by Arashi <3.>
Aiba's epic phail and Yamapi's epic pwnage.
Pi-tan matched the high score! Oh, and I think Toda Erika might be my favourite Japanese actress. She has the most personality in interviews.
And in honor of Michael Jackson:
Ryo-chan and Yamapi doing Ben and ABC by the Jackson 5 on The Shounen Club
The seriously amazing thing about this video is that Ryo-chan's a year older than Yamapi.
In case it doesn't stand out (it was hard for me to catch too, and I actually know the song, lol), these are the lyrics Ryo-chan sings in the first part:
Ben, you're always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's one thing you should know
You've got a place to go
(you've got a place to go)
Oh, and Yamapi's the dork in the white and green suit with the mushroom head haircut on the right.