Part 1: English with AllyCourtesy of dictionary.com
annoyance
–noun
1. a person or thing that annoys; nuisance:
Unwanted visitors are an annoyance.2. an act or instance of annoying.
3. the feeling of being annoyed
irrationality
–noun, plural -ties for 2.
1. the quality or condition of being irrational.
2. an irrational, illogical, or absurd action, thought, etc.
baseless
–adjective
having no base; without foundation; groundless:
a baseless claim.Part 2: Narrative
Today would've been almost perfect, but you can't have everything, I guess.
I'd like to remember the good things:
Stripes didn't make too much noise last night so I got a fairly good night's sleep.
I wasn't sleepy in school today
I wasn't caught even though I had really long nails.
I got to spend the day with Debbie and Hui Qian and I had a lot of fun.
I didn't let my emotions get a hold of me and proceed to run away with me.
Buzzer Beat episode 2 is released.
Tegomassu and Suga Shikao sang NEWS' Weeeek.