I love the world today :D
1. Ally finished studying 2 whole chapters of Sejarah today :DOh yes, she did!2. D.GRAY-MAN IS COMING BACK THIS WEEKENDFrom OneManga.com:
D.Gray-man's return however will be published in Akamaru Jump and not in WSJ like before, so there might be a chance we will see it out this weekend since that will be officially published on August 17th and sometimes things come out slightly earlier than the street date.Okay, so it's not in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine anymore, which (if I'm interpreting Bakuman right) is never a good sign, but who cares?! It's back :D:D!
3. The Dreamer is finally back to the 1700's!Which means there's Alan and Nathan up ahead! We've already had a little bit of Alan in the opening two pages and I think the art has gotten better :D.
I hope there's Freddy and Nathan in the next update! And why did Alan have to see the surgeon? :S I can't remember where he got hurt in the last issue.
4. Have you seen this week's Buzzer Beat Ep 5?It's the best episode yet!5. The NEWS fans on news_jpop are (hopefully) bombarding Koyama's radio show with emails saying: "NEWS DVD, WHEN?"Self-explanatory :)