So our class got quarantined until Monday...
FINALLY.
I mean seriously, the amount of people coming down with flus was starting to get riddiculous.
Jian Min's got the Inflenza A thingy, which was what I had too, apparently, but I'm fine now. He was supposed to have taken the test yesterday. I wonder if he's okay.
My favourite reaction to the news so far:
My Uncle : So your class got quarantined?
Me : Yup
My Uncle: Yay! Finally someone in our family got it!
Me : Yup :D
My Little Cousin : YAY YAY YAY! QUA-REN-TIME!
Me : Yeah! Yay! Yay!
My Little Cousin : *high five* Good job!
In other news:
All the SPM-ers in Mentari have stopped going there to prepare for trials and I had to miss my last lesson with my girls because I was sick :(. It really sucked cause I wanted to bake a big batch of cookies and have a really fun re-cap kinda thing and make frienship bracelets with them. Plus, they still have some storybooks I lent them that I've been trying to collect.
I feel sooo musically inactive. I did write a song and a half, but I still feel like I'm missing something. Maybe it's because I haven't performed in a while?
I want to draw too, and I've finally got some inspiration so: KP! I'm going to give drawing your Tegoshi another shot :P.
I'm also quite glad they don't have whatever TV station that's showing the NEWS 24Hour TV Marathon here. It's the day before trials! Grrr.... Anyways, since there's so much to sub, at least the subtitled videos won't properly be out online until after all the exams.