I wish I knew why right-clicking was disabled.
Click and drag to your tab bar
to open in a new tab! :)
JOURNALWEBMISTRESSTAGBOARDLINKAGEOTHERS
boo
Aloha =)
That's a pretty picture, innit?
Journal
Tuesday, October 13, 2009@ 8:58 PM
Love In The Ice
To Hui Qian
I... wow... you were right. Who knew Changmin and Mickey could sing like that?! My God, I'm most definitely blown away. I love how everything in this performance fits the lyrics so well, from their clothes, to their expressions to the way you car hear how tightly controlled their voices are. This is most definitely (minus a few excusable off notes) what I would call a perfect performance.
This is the one from their T concert. Micky & Yunho look like they're crying, which both add and detract from the performance to me, but the major thing about the performance is that you can hear how they switch over their harmonies in different parts. It's so awesome. This one is a lot more... raw, compared to the other one. I like the previous one better though, cause... to put it poetically, it really felt as if they were trying to keep their hearts from breaking but in this one, it's like they're already broken? :S
I don't know, but either way - wow.
M.P.A.Q
Welcome to the Most Probably Asked Questions!.
"So it's not Nobuta Month anymore?" you ask? Well, no. I could decide what month it was going to be. It was almost DGM. It's back, btw :).
"What's up with the dog prints? For New Moon?" NO. Anisa took it while I was out in the park with her and Bee.
"So there isn't a theme this month?" Footprints? XD
I'm still deciding.
"So why not just change your whole layout?" Cause I like this one.
Why change it if I don't have to?
NEWS [JBoyband]
Buzzer Beat [JDrama]
Orthros no Inu [JDrama]
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac [ABOOKIREALLYREALLYWANTGETITFORMEPLEASE]
Ai Ai Gasa - Tegomass [A lovely song :)]
K-chan NEWS [Koyama's Radio Show]
Chocolate cake [A delicious chocolate-flavored desert]